Air Conditioner Outside Fan Isn’t Working-Ac Repair Expert Toronto
I believe everyone knows a lot about air conditioning because we use air conditioning every day, which can help us change the indoor temperature and increase the comfort of life. However, in the process of using the air conditioner, some failures often occur, which prevents us from using the air conditioner normally. One of the phenomena is that the outside unit of the air conditioner does not turn and there is the wind in the inside unit. Let me introduce to you the reasons why the air conditioner does not turn and the internal unit is windy and how to repair it. I hope it will be helpful to you. If we encounter this situation, we can look for the reason.
- The reason why the indoor unit is running but the outdoor unit is not running and there is no air-conditioning:
(1) Repair failure of the compressor starting capacitor of the outdoor unit
(2) Repair failure of the power supply board of the outdoor unit
(3) Maintenance failure of the fan motor capacitor of the outdoor unit
(4) The compressor maintenance failure of the outdoor unit
(5) The indoor unit has no signal power supply to the outdoor unit
- The reason why the indoor and outdoor machines are not working:
(1) The non-fuse switch is overloaded and tripped
(2) The power fuse is broken
(3) The receiver of the indoor unit is bad and cannot be received
(4) The power supply board of the indoor unit is faulty
(5) The remote control battery is dead
The outdoor unit does not rotate due to insufficient refrigerant
(1) Failure analysis: The role played by the refrigerant during the operation of the air conditioner is very important. If the refrigerant of the air conditioner is insufficient or leaks, the air conditioner will not work normally. The compressor cannot absorb the refrigerant to complete the refrigeration cycle, so the compressor cannot work, and eventually, the outdoor unit does not rotate and needs to be repaired as soon as possible.
(2) Trouble maintenance: The air conditioner has insufficient refrigerant. We must first check whether the air conditioner has a refrigerant leak. If there is a leak, then we need to repair the leaked part before adding refrigerant to the air conditioner.
The connection line of the internal and external units fails and the external unit of the air conditioner cannot be rotated.
(1) Failure analysis: The outdoor unit and the indoor unit of the air conditioner are connected, and only when the air conditioner’s internal and external units interact with each other at the same time can the air conditioner play its due role. If the connection line between the indoor unit and the outdoor unit of the air conditioner fails, the outdoor unit of the air conditioner cannot be rotated.
(2) Fault maintenance: What we can do when the air conditioner connection line fails is to check the connection line and eliminate the fault, and repair it after checking which line is faulty, so that the outdoor unit of the air conditioner can operate.
- The components of the air conditioner cannot be rotated due to damage to the external unit
(1) Failure analysis: The components in the air conditioner’s outer unit are damaged after long-term use, which will also cause the air conditioner’s outer unit to fail to rotate.
(2) Fault maintenance: The components in the air conditioner are damaged. At this time, we need to repair or replace the damaged components, so as to ensure that the air conditioner can work normally during the later operation.
- Air conditioner overheating protection makes the air conditioner automatically stop running
(1) Failure analysis: When the external unit of the air conditioner does not turn, we first check whether the heat dissipation effect of the condenser in the external unit of the air conditioner is good. If the heat dissipation effect of the air conditioner condenser becomes poor, the air conditioner will be protected from overheating. The outdoor unit of the air conditioner will also automatically stop running for self-protection.
(2) Trouble maintenance: In view of this situation, we should clean and maintain the air conditioner condenser first to ensure the good heat dissipation effect of the air conditioner condenser. At the same time, everyone needs to pay more attention to it. Regularly clean and maintain the outdoor unit to ensure that the outdoor unit can operate well.
The above is some introduction about the wind when the outside unit of the air conditioner does not turn to the inside. I hope that after reading it, I can help everyone understand the reasons and solutions for the wind when the outside unit of the air conditioner does not turn to the inside. The outside air conditioner does not turn and there is wind on the inside is just one of the situations. We can have a brief understanding of these situations, which can better help us solve these situations. If we can’t solve it, it is best to find a professional person to repair it.